New Jersey GPA Chapter Benefits
The New Jersey Chapter was organized in June 2006. Since that time, we continue to expand our presence across the state and across the different sectors of grant professionals. For just $25 per year, our members receive the following benefits.
- New Jersey GPA Chapter organized workshops.
- Local venue to network, develop positive relationships, and keep up with industry trends in our geographic area.
- Education sessions in partnership with other organizations.
- Opportunity to expand and improve professionally.
- Provide members of the National GPA a local venue in which to network and to exchange ideas.
- Schedule opportunities to meet the funders from local philanthropic, public and private sources.
- Afford a venue to develop positive relationships and support from other professionals in the grants arena.
- Offer educational activities and training opportunities at free and/or reduced cost to its members.
- Host meetings and an annual state conference.
- Ensure local involvement and self-determination of its members.