Grant Professionals Association (GPA) is an international membership association for all persons involved in the grants industry. GPA builds and supports an international community of grant professionals committed to serving the greater public good by practicing the highest ethical and professional standards. GPA has grown to over 3,200 active members from all over the world. Our members work for large and small agencies, organizations, governments, and as independent consultants. They represent many areas of specialty, ranging from human services and the arts to environmental groups, private and public K-12 schools, colleges, and universities, faith-based, and many more.Why should you advertise with the Grant Professionals Association?
- To put your company in front of grant professionals from across the world! We are one of the only international associations for individuals in the grant industry.
- Extend your visibility to GPA members and non-members!
- Expand your network of contacts in the grant world!
- Expand your network of decision makers in the non-profit, faith based, educational, and governmental worlds!
- To increase your bottom line!
Who should advertise?
Website Ad Rates:
- Foundation Officers
- Publishers of grant information
- Fundraising or Grant software producers
- Professional placement services
- Manufacturers or retailers of computer, fax or scanner equipment
- University fundraising program representatives
- Grant Writing Consultants and Companies
Weekly GPA Grant News e-Newsletter* Ad Rates:
|Placement||Ad Size (pixels)||1 Month||6 Months||12 Months|
|Website Banner Ad - Homepage Bottom||468x60||$250||$1,000||$2,500|
|Left Navigation Banner Ad - All sub-pages||220x100||$300||$1,200||$3,000|
|Placement||Ad Size (pixels)||Member List|
|Member & Subscriber List (approx 6,500)|
|Advertisement (Bottom)||290x100||$75 per issue||$125 per issue|
|Text Ad with Logo and URL||250 words or less||$100 per issue||$175 per issue|
|Partner Sponsored Dedicated Email||Send out on Thursday||Contact GPA for Pricing|| Contact GPA for Pricing|
*The GPA Grant News weekly e-Newsletter is delivered every Tuesday afternoon to over 6,500 subscribers (members and non) in the grant industry.
Ads can be static or animated and sent in one of the following formats: .gif, or .jpg.
Find out all you need to know about advertising in the weekly e-newsletters, on the website and get in front of potential new clients, or to purchase advertising in GPA Grant News or on the website, contact GPA's Marketing & Communications Manager, Liz DiSalvo at email@example.com or (913) 788-3000, ext. 107.