|Save the Date to Attend GPA's 22nd Annual Conference in Denver, CO!
Meet people just like you at THE Premier Event for Grant Professionals®, the GPA Annual Conference! Chat with over 800 other professionals in the field. Learn from top experts by attending some of the 80 workshops geared towards your skill level and expertise. Gain access to resources and discussions specifically for those who work with grants. Hang out with people who work in your area of interest at Special Interest Group (SIG) networking events. Save the Date to attend the 2019 Grant Professionals Association’s annual conference on November 4-7. Brought to you by the Grant Professionals Association, the authority in the grantsmanship field.
Location: Denver, CO
Hotel: Hyatt Regency at the Convention Center, Denver
Dates: November 4-7
Registration opens May 1, 2020!
- THE Premier Event for Grant Professionals®
- Choose from over 80 Workshops to aid in your professional development and earn GPC and CFRE CEUs.
- Attend the Opening Session with our Keynote Speaker.
- Network with over 900 other grant professionals from all areas of practice.
- Learn from interactive discussions during our Discussion Dens.
- Speak with experts during our Human Library.
- Visit with sponsors and exhibitors that have fabulous products and services to assist you in becoming the best of the best in Grantsmanship!
Who Should Attend:
- Grant Writers
- Grant Managers
- Grant Consultants
- Grants Officers
- Grant Coordinators
- Development Directors
- Executive Directors
- Government Relations Officers
- Financial Officers
- Any level of experience, beginner to expert.
Quotes from Conference Attendees
"The conference is hands-down the best and most informative professional development I’ve experienced. It’s great for any experience level, and there’s so much potential for networking. Learning from and sharing experiences with other members is my favorite part of the conference. As a young professional with significant experience and education in nonprofit management and fundraising, I needed something that would help me grow within the field without starting with the basics. The conference was a great gateway to finding the networks and opportunities I needed at this point in my career. I’ve heard from others that it’s adaptable for any experience level: there are some who have attended for 10+ years!" - Kat Champigny
"The convention is fabulous: lots of great workshops, great networking. Worth every penny!" - Patty Ford