Grant Professionals Foundation
To learn more about the Grant Professionals Foundation, please visit www.grantprofessionalsfoundation.org.
Grant Professionals Foundation Mission: The Grant Professionals Foundation (GPF) promotes the highest ethical and professional standards for grant professionals through support for the membership of the Grant Professionals Association (GPA). To accomplish this the GPF's mission is to:
- Focus on educational activities for GPA goals
- Promote professional growth and development of the Grant Professionals Association through financial support such as scholarships; and
- Uphold best practices by serving as a resource to the international grant professionals' community.
Grant Professionals Foundation Goals:
The Grant Professionals Foundation will support the following:
- The GPA National Conference through scholarships, sponsors, and fundraising in collaboration with the GPA Conference Committee as well as the Professional Development Committee;
- Professional Journals and other trade publications by working with sponsors and fees in collaboration with the GPA Research & Authority Committee;
- E-learning classes through sponsors and donations in collaboration with the GPA Professional Growth & Development Committee;
- The Continuing Education Units development and maintenance plans in collaboration with the GPA Professional Development Committee and the Grant Professionals Certification Institute (GPCI).